As a RN Case Manager at Emmanuel Hospice, you will experience a rewarding work life while contributing to our team in a full-time position. We offer:
- Competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement
- A generous PTO package
- A matching 403(b) plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Generous bereavement leave
- Self-care coaching
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Life and Short-term Disability
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing holistic care to the dying and their loved ones in a versatile service area around Grand Rapids, MI.
- Assessing the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of terminally-ill patients.
- Assisting the patient and family with the Plan of Care to meet their needs and monitor goals, while suggesting appropriate, comprehensive and proactive interventions.
- Working with community Physicians and the Hospice Medical Director to ensure that each patient has individualized medical care including medications, equipment, and supplies that work towards meeting patient and family goals.
- Regularly administering care to a lower-than-average caseload.
- Working creatively in unison with an Interdisciplinary Team, including the patient and their support system, in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of medical care.
- Educating patients, families, caregivers, and community members about hospice services, and issues related to end of life.
- Providing exemplary care and service to all those you encounter in your work.
The successful candidate will be skilled in physical, emotional and spiritual symptom management while working in conjunction with an IDT and functioning independently in the field. This position requires flexibility in adapting to the changing needs of the patient and family with some nights, weekends, and holiday on-call responsibilities. Current RN degree required; hospice, home care, case management or acute care experience required.