Are You Called to Serve?
Finding the right hospice is about finding the right people. People who will delicately guide patients through an unknown journey ahead; who serve the needs of family members with the same care as their patients; who will always be there to answer questions, so no one is left in the dark.
At Emmanuel Hospice, we view our work as our ministry and our service as our calling. This means valuing every stage of living, including the process of dying. We are governed by the needs and wishes of our patients and their families; we are called to ease the burdens of advanced illnesses; and we are ready to expand our growing team again.
- Assess hospice patients for appropriateness of massage therapy services
- Provide massage therapy to a diverse population of hospice patients for pain management, relaxation, and improved quality of life in diverse settings
- Provide accurate and appropriate documentation of patient services as provided for in the Emmanuel Hospice policies and submits in a timely manner
- Work as an integral member of the Interdisciplinary Team focusing on holistic patient care
- The successful candidate will exemplify understanding of holistic approaches to care and proficient massage therapy skills while multi-tasking & maintaining focus in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- This candidate must also be proficient in use of electronic record keeping with the desire to learn and grow within their role.
- This is a first shift position.
- Must be licensed as a Massage Therapist in the state of Michigan.
- 3-5 years of Massage Therapy experience required.
- Experience with older adults and/or end-of-life care preferred.
- Competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement
- A generous PTO package
- A matching 403(b) plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Generous bereavement leave
- Self-care coaching
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Life and Short-term Disability