Are You Called to Serve?
Finding the right hospice is about finding the right people. People who will delicately guide patients through an unknown journey ahead; who serve the needs of family members with the same care as their patients; who will always be there to answer questions, so no one is left in the dark.
At Emmanuel Hospice, we view our work as our ministry and our service as our calling. This means valuing every stage of living, including the process of dying. We are governed by the needs and wishes of our patients and their families; we are called to ease the burdens of advanced illnesses; and we are ready to expand our growing team again. Below you will find our current career opportunities.
As the Director of Fund Development at Emmanuel Hospice, you will experience a rewarding work life while contributing to our team in a part-time salaried position. We offer:
- Competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement
- A generous PTO package
- A matching 403(b) plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Generous bereavement leave
- Self-care coaching
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Life and Short-term Disability
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Management and implementation of day-to-day fund development activities in order to raise funds for the operations and special programs of Emmanuel Hospice; including appeals, grants, events, donor cultivation and relationship building.
- Manage and executes 2-3 fund development events logistics (1 major), including management of the event planning committee
- Develop and implement strategies for major donor identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Plan and conduct personal face to face visits with major donors that include the Executive Director and/or Board of Directors when appropriate.
- Oversee management of donor database
- Assists with the facilitation of Emmanuel Hospice’s patient wish program by coordinating in-kind and financial donations.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director and Committee to set and achieve fund development goals annually.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record for implementation of a successful fund development program who can maintain focus in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. This candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel, and have experience with donor management software. This position will work in conjunction with the Executive Director and board to ensure sustainability of the organization to carry out the mission. This position requires flexibility in adapting to the changing needs of the industry, organization, as well flexible hours related to the variable workload. Two years of fund development experience and a passion for interfaith hospice care required. Experience in healthcare preferred.
To apply for this position, click here.