Are You Called to Serve?
Finding the right hospice is about finding the right people. People who will delicately guide patients through an unknown journey ahead; who serve the needs of family members with the same care as their patients; who will always be there to answer questions, so no one is left in the dark.
At Emmanuel Hospice, we view our work as our ministry and our service as our calling. This means valuing every stage of living, including the process of dying. We are governed by the needs and wishes of our patients and their families; we are called to ease the burdens of advanced illnesses, and we are ready to expand our growing team again.
As the Director of Business Development at Emmanuel Hospice, you will experience a rewarding work life while immersed in a non-profit ministry with a full-time position. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and be responsible for sales, intake/referral management, admissions, and marketing strategy, including community engagement. Accountable for the overall development and strategic oversight, leadership, and execution of all growth activities
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Responsible for the overall development and strategic oversight, leadership, and execution for all admissions growth activities of the agency
- Sets goals and objectives, monitors outcomes for Sales, Liaisons, Intake, and Admissions; ensures implementation of tools needed for success; coaches and mentors team
- Provides input for the development of all communications that will best describe services provided by the Agency, including, but not limited to, digital marketing, agency brochures, educational brochures, advertisements and annual reports
- Monitors marketing activities and communicates up-to-date information with other departments of the agency
- Takes initiative to develop and maintain relationships within the clinical department to assure effective communication both internally and externally for our referral customers
- Develops and delivers presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supervises all Business Development staff including but not limited to: performance evaluations, timesheets, interviewing potential staff and providing required personnel documents.
- Makes sales calls with business development representatives in the community.
- Assists in the development and management of annual budget for Business Development activities and performs monthly cost and productivity analysis; prepares monthly report for Executive Director and leadership team.
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful candidate will be skilled business development, strategic growth, data analysis as well as leadership in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; and
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience in business development, marketing or related field with a proven record of leading a team in incremental growth
- Ability to use substantial judgment and analytic ability to carry out instructions, solve problems, and organize information for reports
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with employees, supervisors, managers, patients and family members, and health and community resources involving sensitive and confidential matters.
To apply for this position, click here.