Are You Called to Serve?
Finding the right hospice is about finding the right people. People who will delicately guide patients through an unknown journey ahead; who serve the needs of family members with the same care as their patients; who will always be there to answer questions, so no one is left in the dark.
At Emmanuel Hospice, we view our work as our ministry and our service as our calling. This means valuing every stage of living, including the process of dying. We are governed by the needs and wishes of our patients and their families; we are called to ease the burdens of advanced illnesses; and we are ready to expand our growing team again. Below you will find our current career opportunities.
As Clinical Manager at Emmanuel Hospice, you will experience a rewarding work life while contributing to our team in a full-time position. We offer:
- Competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement
- A generous PTO package
- A matching 403(b) plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Generous bereavement leave
- Self-care coaching
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Life and Short-term Disability
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Member of a dynamic Operations Leadership Team assisting with day to day leadership and clinical operations.
- Supporting, coordinating and overseeing the day to day care of patients and families in a manner in keeping with the mission of Emmanuel Hospice and in compliance with hospice conditions of participation, state regulations, CHAP standards and organizational policies and procedures.
- Overall management and oversight of exemplary care and compliance of the patient care services provided by Emmanuel Hospice in coordination with the Medical Director.
- Maintaining and building a team of qualified Nurses, Social Workers, Spiritual Caregivers, and Hospice Aides who provide patient centered care in coordination with an Interdisciplinary Team.
- Directing the work-flow of field teams to ensure that coordinated and exceptional end-of-life care is delivered to those we serve.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all applicable state, federal regulations, CHAP standards and organizational policies and procedures.
- Developing a world-class Hospice Interdisciplinary Team in a manner consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
The successful candidate will exemplify organizational and clinical while multi-tasking & maintaining focus in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. This position will work in conjunction with an IDT and operational leadership team to carry out the mission of Emmanuel Hospice. This position requires flexibility in adapting to the changing needs of the industry, organization, as well as our patients and families. A rotation in the manager on call schedule is required which includes some evenings, weekends and holidays. Current license as an RN or MSW in the State of Michigan or experience leading healthcare teams of greater than 30 people. Hospice experience or experience as a manager in a healthcare setting is preferred.
To apply for this position, click here.