Per Diem RN
As an Emmanuel Hospice Per Diem RN, you will experience a flexible and autonomous work life while immersed in a non-profit ministry with a part-time position. You will receive competitive pay and benefits, including mileage reimbursement. Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Providing holistic care to the dying and their loved ones in a versatile service area around Grand Rapids, MI.
- Assessing the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of terminally-ill patients.
- Assisting the patient and family with the Plan of Care to meet their needs and monitor goals, while suggesting appropriate, comprehensive and proactive interventions.
- Regularly administering care to a lower-than-average case load.
- Working in unison with an Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of medical care.
The successful candidate will be skilled in physical, emotional and spiritual symptom management while working in conjunction with an IDT and functioning independently in the field. This position requires flexibility in adapting to the changing needs of the patient and family with some nights, weekends, and holiday on-call responsibilities. Current RN degree required; hospice, home care, case management or acute care experience preferred.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Emmanuel Hospice employs, retains, promotes, terminates and treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications and competence without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or other non-job related factors. Click here to view our full policy on anti-discrimination.