Vision, Mission, Values
The vision of Emmanuel Hospice is to shape a community, which embraces death as a meaningful transition through the care of mind, body and spirit.
The mission of Emmanuel Hospice, an interfaith partnership, is to provide exemplary spiritual and physical care creating a peaceful experience for the dying and their loved ones.
- We value the unique experience of each individual and their loved ones during this life transition.
- We provide the ministry of presence to those who allow us to journey with them at life’s end.
- We express compassion by being examples of our name, Emmanuel. God is with us.
- We anticipate eternal life.
- We offer the hope of eternal life to all those we serve.
- We celebrate death as a beginning, not an end.
- We exercise careful and responsible management of the resources, both material and human, entrusted to us.
- We seek innovative practices to increase our resources, to meet challenges, and to provide cutting-edge services.
- We support and strengthen our faith base through cultural and spiritual diversity.
- We honor the dignity of every person.
- We recognize the individual physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of each person.
- We endeavor to deliver the highest level of courtesy and service.